Ezy-Az™ Borehole Survey System
The new Ezy-Az™ borehole survey system provides accurate hole direction information through its in-built accelerometers and magnetometers. The data is displayed onto the ruggedized PDA unit supplied and is easily transported via USB to external drives for precise software modeling and analysis.
The Ezy-Az™ system provides information on borehole azimuth, gravity roll, magnetic dip & intensity and sub-surface temperature. The rechargeable instrument battery has been known to last for three months of intermittent usage before changeover. The PDA unit is able to store thousands of survey data logs before external download is required.
Some other major advantages of this system include…
- Live System Check: Providing a live reading above hole where the tool can be tested or demonstrated.
- Replacement, Rechargeable Battery with Charger: Similar systems require returning to a service location for battery replacement when flat. On-site recharged battery change-out eliminates this problem.
- Side-Viewing Window: Enables data to be recorded whilst the instrument remains protected inside the pressure barrel. Similar systems require instrument removal and dismantling to obtain the data reading.
- Rugged, Weatherproof Handheld Unit: Able to take extreme conditions regularly seen at drill sites. This device is water and shock-proof to ensure your data is kept secure.
- Universal Data Output: Data is provided in both comma delimited text and spreadsheet format.
- Localized Customer Service & Diagnostics: From our various worldwide distribution locations, GDP is able to perform all manner of servicing, replacement and tool diagnostics to provide swift customer service as required.
Each Ezy-Az™ system includes as Standard:
- Ezy-Az™ digital surveying tool
- Ruggedised PDA
- Necessary running gear, including aluminium rod extensions and pressure barrel
- Insurance covering the Ezy-Az™ surveying tool
The New Ezy-Az® Borehole Survey System aids efficient sub-surface positioning & orientation. Based on totally digital technology this product provides data capture that is accurate and reliable, which can be instantly displayed on site or saved and transmitted error free for analyses and software modeling, making it invaluable for drillers, surveyors and geologists.